Institute of Cell Therapy
We are ready to welcome our patients from June 15, 2020.
As the epidemiological situation in Ukraine is getting better, quarantine in Ukraine is being gradually weakened. Thus, on June, 15 international scheduled air services were resumed.
You can check current information about coronavirus and quarantine in Ukraine on official website of the Government of Ukraine: https://covid19.gov.ua/en
Which airports are operating?
Both Kyiv airports — KBP (Kyiv Boryspil international airport) and IEV (Kyiv International Airport Zhuliany) resumed their work.
Is there a need to undergo quarantine or pass Covid-19 test?
All information about the conditions of crossing the border of Ukraine, the need of observation and testing for Covid-19 can be found on official information page for tourists and visitors: https://visitukraine.today/
Please, note, that an insurance policy for Covid-19 treatment and observation is required to entry Ukraine.
What measures are taken at the clinic to guarantee safety of our patients?
We have always followed strict sanitation rules, but strengthened them with Covid-19 spread:
- limited amount of guests to ensure social distancing (maximum 40% of the capacity of the clinics)
- all Clinic staff undergoes check for symptoms of acute viral respiratory infections at the beginning of each shift and wears face masks. All of our staff is regularly tested for Covid-19
- all patients are to be tested for Covid-19 in the clinic
- all visitors are checked for symptoms of acute viral respiratory infections at the entrance.
- regular, deep sanitation of surfaces and equipment
- hand sanitizers are available in all wards of the Clinic
- the aviability of our own certified kitchen (HACCP) allows to minimize contacts and the risks of transmission of Covid-19
We are glad to offer our patients complex treatment programs that include:
- treatment and all related services (full body check-up, tests, medical examinations, consultations, drug and placenta therapy)
- transfer from/to the airport
- accommodation in the clinic with 24-hour medical care
- full board in our restaurant
- interpreter services
- access to our SPA-zone, including hammam and sauna
- wellness procedures (massage and cosmetology services)
- visa support
- follow-up after the treatment
If you are planning to visit Institute of Cell Therapy, contact us in order to get our assistance in planning your treatment and arranging your travel.
Позвоните или напишите и консультант даст исчерпывающие ответы на все ваши вопросы